• en
    • ru
    • et

How do I change my residential address?

If your residential address has changed, we will need to update it on your account accordingly. You will need to provide a new proof of address. It can be one of the following:

– a bank account statement;
– a utility bill (electricity, water);
– a government-issued document (tax statement, certificate of residency, etc.).

All documents must be less than three months old. Mobile phone bill will not be accepted.

Please make sure that your name, issue date and address are clearly visible and that the document is less than three months old.

Please attach the requested document to a support ticket or contact our support team at operations@cratos.net.

Ready to make your
smartest trade?

  • Transactions of more
    than €5.000.000
  • 1.500 active users
    including business
Start exchange