How do I verify a corporate account?
Corporate accounts are for business purposes and used by legal entities. This means that if you want to conduct transactions using your business’ capital, you should choose this type of account.
● Confirm your phone number by entering a confirmation code we will send to the number you specified;
● Go to your account. Confirm your email address by clicking on a link in the email you will receive from us after registration;
● Fill in all the data in the «Settings – Personal Information» section and save;
● Upload the necessary documents to your corporate account in the Compliance section;
● Wait for a confirmation of documents verification.
You can register both a personal and a corporate account, but they must be opened separately. One account cannot be used for both personal and business purposes. We are doing our best to reply to verification requests as quickly as possible. Once verified, your account will receive a verified status and be assigned level 1 verification.
To increase limits and complete the next level of verification required at this stage, please follow the instructions on the ‘Compliance’ page or contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org