How do I verify a personal account?
Personal accounts are for personal, non-commercial use only. This means that all transfers to and from the client’s account must be conducted using the client’s bank account.
● Register your account (https://exchange.cratos.net/registration.php) by filling out the account registration form for a personal account;
● Confirm your phone number by entering a confirmation code we will send to the number you specified;
● Go to your account. Confirm your email address by clicking on a link in the email you will receive from us after registration;
● Fill in all the data in the «Settings – Personal Information» section and save;
● Upload the necessary documents to your personal account in the Compliance section;
● Wait for a confirmation of documents verification.
We are doing our best to reply to verification requests as quickly as possible. Once verified, your account will receive a verified status and be assigned level 1 verification.
To increase limits and complete the next level of verification required at this stage, please follow the instructions on the ‘Compliance’ page or contact support at email@example.com