Meta preparing for the major release of their metaverse. It was initially obvious that the project was made to extract a huge profit. Such announcements were heard from the creators in one form or another a few years ago, in the early stages of the project. Millions and possibly billions of users will interact in the new world, including through goods and services, and the company will make superprofits as an intermediary in a colossal flow of market relations.
Accordingly, understanding how to monetize the meta-universe is possible through its construction. How will the new virtual society be structured? Several points define the metaverse as something more than a game or entertainment.
- Access to an unlimited number of participants. Everyone has the right to take their place in the virtual space. It should be ready for any number of users and should have room to scale any ideas and developments. If Mark Zuckerberg plans to create a new world and embrace all financial processes, then everyone should have a legal right to come into that world.
- The social interaction factors. People can not only be present but also interact in the digital space. It is a world where everyone can claim an identity. There should be many ways to achieve identity, both paid and free.
- A working economy. Everything is built on an internal cryptocurrency with real value. People will provide its value with their activities in the metaverse.
- Users have all the activities of the real world. They can both work and relax the way they want. This approach stimulates engagement at the edge of everyday reality.
- Time in the metaverse moves as it does in reality.
- All elements of the digital world must exist in a single ecosystem to properly connect users.
Meta project built on these facts. Now it's time to figure out where the creators of Facebook will make their money.